Some of the attributes and traits associated with the dragon are strength, courage, and independence. In this article, Tadashi tattoo - tattoo Saigon will discuss designs and review meanings of the dragon tattoo. We hope that you are able to find ideas and inspiration for your next tattoo.
The secret of dragon tattoo designs
Dragons are one of the most revered creatures in Asian culture, especially Vietnam culture. Whether as a traditional dragon or a dragon tattoo, these designs often symbolize wisdom, strength, power, longevity, prosperity, and good luck. In the Japanese culture and several regions in the Orient, dragons are water creatures and are thought of as good omens.
Many people choose a dragon to represent balance in their life. It is thought that balance is crucial for success. Different colors of dragon tattoo have different meaning.
- Black means that the parents are old and wise.
- Green is usually associated with smaller dragons. It also represents life and earth.
- Blue is associated with those from the West and represents laziness, compassion, and forgiveness.
- Yellow is associated with those from the East and those who are self-centered and helpful.
- Gold has great attributes, such as wisdom, kindness, and helpfulness.