[b]Introduction of Hanoi city Tours
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food.Hanoi city tour
is one of the most attractive tours and most tourists. The tour is organized regularly by the Aroka Travel
. Aroka Travel
is one of the leading local tour operator in Sapa with offices in Hanoi and Sapa. We specialize in offering customize tour to Sapa and northern Vietnam. Our highest committment is to bring you the most authentic and unique experience with maximum of satisfaction.[b]The Aroka Travel is always committed to customers :
[b]Highlights in Hanoi city tours:
- Most affordable tour prices
- Most enthusiastic support
- Ensure the best quality
- First paying a visit to Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on stilts, One pillar pagoda.
- Getting to know about “Hanoi Hilton” – Hoa Lo prison
- Museum of Ethnology – one of the 10 most impressive museums in South East Asia
- Visiting Temple of Literature which is used to be the First University of Vietnam dating back from 1070.
- The highlight of Hanoi full day trip: Cooking class