* Stock option available
Doong.co - Being invested by Telstra (leading telecommunication corporation of Australia), Doong is now headquartered in Singapore with a distributed tech team and digital marketing team based in Vietnam.
Doong’s mission is to improve city life by making renting a delightful experience.
Our product, doong.com.vn, is an online community and marketplace that helps people:
* Avoid the rising home rental cost in big cities by sharing homes.
* Connect and live with compatible housemates with similar interests and lifestyle
* Avoid the fragmented and inefficient renting market in South East Asia with a streamlined digital renting process
* Reduce scams and frauds by building a self-policing online community with online feedbacks and ratings
We are hiring 3 more engineers to join our high-growth team
* Passionate about building great product and improving people’s lives
* Strong in OOP and OOD
* Problem solving and critical thinking
* Make decisions based on logical analysis rather than emotions
* High sense of discipline and morality
* Can work well independently and as part of a team
* Can collaborate in a remote environment
* Can form complex, abstract thoughts
* Can work on unfamiliar tasks that are out of comfort zone
* Educated with basics of computer science
Nice to have:
* React Native
* Sense of aesthetics
* 95% Product development, maintenance, architectural planning
* 5% Listening to user’s feedbacks and convert to actionable items
WHY work with us?
+ Work in high-growth, highly result-oriented and agile, international environment (English is the primary language), fully funded startup with tremendous opportunity for personal development
+ Team members are highly logical, open-minded, ambitious, and intellectually curious
+ Modern work culture, no office politics. Fairness, honesty, and growth are our top management values
+ Work directly with company’s executives
+ Learn how to build scalable B2C product & product launch strategy
* Contact & Send CV to: email@example.com
* Deadline: 12/12/2017