Sơ lược về công ty :
ÊMM Hotel Saigon is a bright and contemporary addition to Ho Chi Minh City and a wise choice for travelers looking for value for money accommodation at an International 3 star standard. Nestled amongst the tree lined boulevard of Pasteur Street, this contemporary city retreat offers modern facilities within close proximity to District 1 and Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Quy mô công ty : 3 sao
Chi tiết công việc
Chức danh : Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.
Nội dung tuyển dụng :
Mô tả chi tiết công việc:
- Reports to: Director of Operations – EMM Hotels & Resorts
- Responsible for the on-site daily management of all aspects of the mixed use Apartment and Hotel operation of this business unit.
- Responsible for the financial accountability for the operation of the business unit and achieving monthly budgeted KPI’s and revenue results.
- Responsible for providing high levels of guest satisfaction and employee satisfaction by taking a hands on management approach to your daily duties and leading and training all hotel employees.
- Achieve high levels of guest satisfaction, consistency and efficiency in service and high levels of professionalism by establishing and maintaining International Standards of Hospitality operations.
- Maximize all opportunities to generate revenue through the hotels two main revenue streams of Rooms and Food & Beverage.
- Achieve annual budget expectations in regards to revenue generation and control of all operating costs.
- Maintain the overall presentation and upkeep of the hotel building both internally and externally through active property maintenance management.
- Effectively manage the daily operations of this hotel & apartment operation.
- Plan and direct the daily duties of all departments within the hotel operation.
- Ensure a high level of guest interaction is maintained at all times and any guest comments and/or complaints are handled quickly & efficiently with a satisfactory solution.
- Ensure that room reservations are maximized at all times and daily monitor all OTA’s and competitors.
- Ensure regular monthly credit meetings are conducted to ensure all in-house guests and accounts receivable are current.
- Assist the Director of Hotel Operation to establish clear and relevant SOP’s for the hotel operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Hotel Operations.
- Ensure all aspects of the annual operating budget are managed monthly and for the cumulative annual results of the operation.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly reports are submitted on time to the management company and parent company.
- Ensure regular training is conducted for all hotel employees of all departments and competency training records are maintained and updated.
- Demonstrated knowledge of aspects of Human Resources Management policies & procedures along with the Vietnamese Labor Code
- Conduct daily operations briefing meetings
- Conduct quarterly hotel employee briefing meetings
- Maintain the overall high standard of presentation for all hotel public area, accommodation rooms and apartments, restaurant, bar & kitchen and back of house areas.
- Ensure the presentation of all garden areas of the hotel are maintained to a high standard & presentation
- Ensure all hotel operation equipment is maintained in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure you manage the daily functions of the hotel with a hands on approach and management by walking around style.
- Ensure that all employees of the hotel are professionally and neatly attired at all times when on duty.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết:
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel management, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate high levels of problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Strong communication skills both in written and spoken Vietnamese and English along with ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or similar management role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Previous Excom or HOD Management experience is preferred.
Đang tuyển vị trí khác:
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Night Auditor (Lễ tân ca đêm)
Thông tin chi tiết & Nộp hồ sơ: Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.