Sơ lược về công ty :
Located right in the heart of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, the Duxton Saigon is a luxury 4* boutique hotel offering a refined and relaxing environment for business and leisure travelers alike. As well as a range of deluxe rooms, executive rooms and suites, the hotel also has a restaurant, bar, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa and business centre, along with several meeting rooms. The Duxton Saigon is situated on Nguyen Hue Boulevard, within easy walking distance of many of the city's most famous ...
Quy mô công ty : 100 - 499
Chi tiết công việc
Chức danh : Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.
Nội dung tuyển dụng :
Mô tả công việc:
• Generate budgeted room nights for corporate and banqueting sectors so as to achieve the expected revenue through personal selling within a defined sales portfolio assigned.
• Conduct sales calls to all existing and new corporate clients.
• Source and seek out new business development. Issue corporate rates or room quotations.
• Conduct sales calls to all existing and new corporate clients to increase awareness and establish supportive business relationships.
• Identify and seek out prospective clientele within the sales area, which may have potential usage of the hotel including accommodation and banqueting facilities.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on sales activities and sales call reports.
• Attend weekly sales meetings to present action plan ahead and follow up on potential bookings or inquiries.
• Liaise closely with other departments to co-ordinate customer requests/ requirements and ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Liaise closely with Banquet Sales Personnel regarding issue of banquet quotations and ensure immediate hand-over at the time of confirmation.
• As directed, participate in sales trade shows conventions and promotional events within the industry.
• As directed, participate in sales activities including sales trips, both individually and in conjunction with the sales team.
• Negotiate corporate room rates under the guidance of the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Enhance awareness by providing product knowledge and promote special offers and information.
• Organize and host hotel site inspections for potential clients.
• Entertain prospective and potential or supportive clients in hotel to strengthen business rapport.
• Maintain guest safety, security and confidentiality.
• Project a high profile both within the hotel and within the industry, ensure all aspects related to presentation and grooming is representative of the Duxton Hotel Saigon.
• Demonstrate leadership for the company in the area of training and development of staff within your scope of responsibility.
• Put in place and use mechanisms to track progress towards achievement of goals and monitor projects and/or your own work area
• Possess the ability to effectively deliver training to staff.
• Consistently achieve desired outcomes and maintain focus on key priorities.
• Accept accountability and monitor own performance.
• Demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage time and work priorities.
• Be enterprising, open to new ideas and change in the workplace and seek more effective and better ways of carrying out your role.
• Be co-operative and supportive of other team members through consulting, providing feedback and sharing information with others.
• Consider the attitudes and perspectives of the guest and adapt to their differing needs.
• Express ideas with clarity and confidence and in a logical manner.
• Possess good administration and interpersonal skills and the ability to work to agreed timeframes and reporting schedules.
• Confident to lead by example.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage the demands of your position
• To have a full understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures, Occupational Health & Safety issues, Fire Emergency procedure and other policies that may be issued.
• To maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to in turn promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
• Handle any guest complaints effectively and diplomatically to ensure the ultimate satisfaction of guests.
• To ensure you consistently present yourself in a manner which makes a clear statement of professionalism, maintaining a sense of self pride which is reflected in both your appearance and your performance.
• To at all times project a favorable image of Duxton Hotels to enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor
• To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: A diploma or degree qualification. Fluency in oral and written English
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good presentation and public speaking skills
• Good in planning, organizing and co-ordination
• Showing strong initiative and creative skills
* Minimum diploma in hospitality degree
* Pleasant personality, preferable global hotel experience
Và nhiều vị trí khác:
Steward/Nhân viên vệ sinh rửa chén
Assistant Sales Manager
Japanese Sales Manager
Guest Relations Officer
Duxton Hotel Saigon Tuyển Duty Manager
Thông tin & Nộp hồ sơ: Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.