Sơ lược về công ty
SAPALY HOTEL LAO CAI
Sơ lược về công ty :
Bitis brand name is famous for Shoe making not only in Vietnam, but also in other countries. it's product has been exporting to over 40 countries worldwide. Due to diversity of it business, the company has invested to Hotel industry. SAPALY HOTEL LAO CAI – VIETNAM IT is the 1st International 4 star standards hotel opening in July 2013 in Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province. This 4 stars hotel is overlooking the magnificent Red River and Lao Cai International Border Gate to China, With 186 ...
Quy mô công ty : 4 sao
Chi tiết công việc
Chức danh : Tuyển Trưởng bộ phận Lễ tân
Nội dung tuyển dụng :
JOB SCOPE: Nhiệm vụ chính
Responsibility supervising the activities to maintain efficient Front Office operations and services.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ Nhiệm vụ chính
• Maintain hotel standards by overseeing activities of associates; by assisting the Department Trainers in developing training plans for their sections.
• Perform daily administrative work by checking the work schedules, reading and acting on logbook entries, checking cleanliness of work areas, supervising grooming and work behavior of associates to ensure that work standards are met and maintained.
• Prepare occupancy, revenue and other statistical reports to update management with hotel’s current standing in terms of room sales.
• Check VIP rooms, meet and greet VIP guests, resolve guest complaints and recommend actions for improvement of work procedures to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of guests.
• Establish and maintain an effective cost control system by checking the requisition and usage of supplies in order to maintain proper inventory levels necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
• Enhance team member morale, supporting and embracing a team atmosphere, and leading by example.
• Monitor and evaluate associate performance to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the front office staff; schedule, plan, and assign work. Develop and communicate departmental strategies and goals. Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
• Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with Company rules and policies. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
• Ensure all staff is properly trained on systems, security and cash handling procedures, and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
• Monitor front office staff to ensure guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition. Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival. Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Implement appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction according to 4 stars Brand Standards
• Schedule and regularly conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company. Develop actions plans to correct any deficiencies.
• Analyze guest satisfaction data and develop and implement plans to achieve established goals related to guest satisfaction scores, front desk activities, Sunrise Rewards enrollments, etc.
• Achieve budgeted revenues, control labor costs & expenses, and maximize profitability within all areas of the front office. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
• Maintain procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transactions, and guest security. Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy.
• Establish, implement, and maintain training and procedures for PBX to serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel.
• Assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Key departmental contacts include Accounting, Revenue Management, Sales and Marketing, Catering, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, and Maintenance.
Lĩnh vực làm việc : Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ
Nơi làm việc : Lào Cai
Thời gian làm việc : Hành chính
Ngành nghề : Lễ tân/ Thu ngân/ Đặt phòng/ Tổng đài/ BC
Cấp bậc tối thiểu : Giám đốc, phó giám đốc Bộ phận/ Trưởng phòng/ Tổ trưởng
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Số lượng cần tuyển : 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ : 31/01/2015
Nhận hồ sơ ứng viên bằng: Tiếng Anh/ English
Nộp hồ sơ: Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.