Hướng dẫn cách làm - Hình ảnh minh họa - Phim hướng dẫn 5 common mistakes in English speaking

Hôm nay, 06/12/2016 - 17:09

Múi giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Nội quy chuyên mục

Thành viên đăng quảng cáo trong chuyên mục này sẽ bị xóa toàn bộ bài viết và cấm vĩnh viễn tham gia Diễn đàn.

* Xem qui định đăng bài viết tại đây: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=318247

Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời
 Tiêu đề bài viết: 5 common mistakes in English speaking
Gửi bàiĐã gửi: 13/06/2015 - 19:23 
songpham

Ngoại tuyến

Thành viên mới

Thành viên mới

Ngày tham gia: 29/03/2015 - 23:41
Bài viết: 1
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Được cảm ơn: 0 lần
In this video, Alex from EngVid will show us 5 common mistakes in English speaking of new learners.

Link Youtube: Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.

Missing article: This is a common mistake of non-native speakers where they often forget to add an article in their sentences. They may say “I’m student” instead of “I’m a student”, for example. One thing for us to keep in mind: always put an article before a singular noun.

“Agree” is a verb: Many newbies have a habit of using the sentence “I’m agree.” In this case, “agree” is used as a verb, so we don’t need the verb “to be.” The correct way is to say “I agree” or “I disagree.” In very formal situations, we can also use the phrase “I am in agreement.”

Use of past tense: Sometimes English speakers uses the verb “to be” with another verb when they can’t form the past tense. For instance, they may say “I’m go” or “I’m see.” This is a serious mistake that we need to avoid. Remember to use the past form of the verb when we talk about the past, for example “I did” or “I saw.”

Using negatives: Another common mistake is about using negative. People frequently say “He no have money” or “They no like chocolate.” So make sure you learn how to make negative sentences. If you want to make a sentence negative, you are going to add “don’t”, “doesn’t” or “didn’t” before the main verb.

Word choice error: Some non-native speakers often use the verbs “meet” or “know” to talk about getting to know one place such as “I want to meet the city” or “I knew downtown.” In English, we don’t say this way. The proper words are “explore”, “visit”, “travel” or “get to know.” Correctly, we say “I want to explore the city” or “Yesterday, I travelled around the city.”

This video may be more for newbies than intermediate learners. However, don’t take those mistakes lightly. If we ignore simple things, they will become bad habits of ours without us realizing it. It is better for us to review if we are making any of those mistakes when we speak and try to fix it as soon as possible.

This is all for today. More interesting videos are coming to Hope Speak in a next few days. Join us or follow our fan page for the latest updates.

From: Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này. - Vui lòng đăng ký thành viên và đăng nhập để xem nội dung này.

Đầu trang
 Xem thông tin cá nhân  

Hiển thị những bài viết cách đây:  Sắp xếp theo  
Tạo chủ đề mới Gửi bài trả lời
 Bạn đang xem trang 1 / 1 trang [ 1 bài viết ] 

Các chủ đề liên quan

Múi giờ UTC + 7 Giờ

Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể trả lời bài viết trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể sửa những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể xoá những bài viết của mình trong chuyên mục này.
Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm trong chuyên mục này.

Chuyển đến: